Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13,602 Posts
Not readily apparent that this was just a shooting, or if it was a shooting at all. I'm seeing reports of a machete attack, as well as a stabbing attack. One perp was holding a machete when shot by police. Doesn't seem like a lone wolf kinda deal.

·
Premium Member
18,784 Posts
Sad deal. Does the news media know the difference between a machete and a gun. If the machete was black, probably not.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
The punk ran over the curb and in to pedestrians then got out and started stabbing people. The only active shooter was the cop who killed the bad guy. Thank god for a trained person with a gun.
Hoping for a speedy recovery for the injured and a long stay in hell for the criminal.
Mike

·
Registered
12,397 Posts
"internet" news claims are the assailant was a Somali, vetting process is a failure in the highest degree!!

"instantaneous news" sure screws people up!!!

·
Premium Member
5,366 Posts
As long as they keep bringing knives to a gun fight, it wont take the police long to thin the herd! Too bad innocent people had to get hurt!

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
7,767 Posts
18 year-old Somali man, surprise,surprise
Multiple media outlets report that the deceased suspect was Abdul Razak Ali Artan, an 18-year-old OSU student and Somali refugee who fled his homeland with his family to Pakistan in 2007 and moved to the United States in 2014, becoming a legal permanent resident.

·
Premium Member
18,784 Posts
Another one of Barry's kids.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
38,000 Somalis here in Columbus; second largest Somali "settlement" in the US and today's machete attack was the second one this year. See these people every day and see little effort on their part to assimilate. Bound to happen again.

Reactions: KS-OKIE

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Spent the better part of today at OSU Hospital, lots of excitement , but no issues. When we left at 1730 today, there was still a small police presence around the place. Maybe the NEW PRES will take some AFFIRMATIVE ACTION once he's in office. At least I sure hope he does. This is TOTALLY OUT of CONTROL..............
But with the drugs, 1 officer looked like 2 or 3 to me...... Glad the CAPTAIN was driving......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts