Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Premium Member
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My local Academy store has Remington GC, Win AA Fed TG and their private "Monarch" brands on the shelf!

They are not shipping ammo, but local customers can buy 10 boxes per person per day online and pick up. GC is $7.99, AA is $9.99. At least some ammo is starting to show up. Decent amount of CF also.

Things seem to be improving...

Scott Hanes

Forgot to add the photo!!
Shelf Shelving Publication Retail Font

· Registered
457 Posts
Our nearest Academy Store had Rem Gun Clubs a few days ago. $7.99 each with limit of 10.
Two of our local Walmarts had at least a dozen 4 packs today according to some of our trap team parents. One had Federals and the other had Winchester. Let's hope the good news continues.

· Registered
1,830 Posts
Glad to see Scott and makes sense. Katy Texas is the home store of Academy Sports, will be interesting to see when all of the Academy Sports have ammo on the shelves. Same with WalMarts, a reports of ammo in Alabama and here in the Pacific Northwest it's like visiting Old Mother Hubbards Cupboard.

PD

· Registered
2,705 Posts
My local Wal Mart hasn't had ammo in over a year. They got rid of the glass ammo cabinet and the shelves that used to hold shotgun shells were replaced with a bunch of outdoorsy trinkets.

Last week, the entire sporting goods section was re-arranged. They had the glass cabinet and 2 shelves with labels for all sorts of shotgun ammo but not one box to be had.

I went in today and sure enough, there was about 50 100 packs ( Federal and Winchester) 3 dram 1 1/8oz. The Winchesters were $25 and some change and the Federals were $22.74. I grabbed 6 packs and was $6.07 put the door.

At today's component prices, I am not sure my reloads are a whole lot cheaper. But maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Motor vehicle Tree Asphalt Font Automotive exterior

· Registered
715 Posts
I was just at the BassPro at Katy Mills on Wednesday. I was in the area and stopped by on the off chance they might have some Small Rifle primers. Good to know some supplies are showing up.

· Registered
1,287 Posts
We are seeing shotshell ammo quite frequently at Walmart here in northern utah..... View attachment 1756193
I would swear Vernal Rod & Gun Club posted this morning on Facebook that they wouldn't have shells available for sale during the Utah State Shoot this week, but now I can't find that post. Maybe I'm mis-remembering what shooting facility it was, or they found a source and deleted the post.

· Premium Member
6,030 Posts
I would swear Vernal Rod & Gun Club posted this morning on Facebook that they wouldn't have shells available for sale during the Utah State Shoot this week, but now I can't find that post. Maybe I'm mis-remembering what shooting facility it was, or they found a source and deleted the post.
You read it right. I saw the same thing on the Vernal Rod and Gun Club facebook page.

Reactions: Monahmat
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.