Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Run away He is a Scam artist, He is being used as a check scammer, money goes to South Africa !

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Ja! With a name like that, I figured he wasn't the preacher at the little church around the corner....

Thanks for the tip. Sorry you got shafted.

M.D.

·
Registered
234 Posts
He was signed into TS.com as "deerhunter61". He replied to a WTB ad I posted within 30 minutes of the post with 35 professional quality photos of a gun matching my description. No way he could have done that in that amount of time.

I googled the name with the Houston, TX area code he gave for a phone number and an with Aaron Polanco wanted in a child sex scam article came up. I have no idea if it was the same person, but it scared me off.

Sorry you got taken.

·
Registered
234 Posts
On another note...after I stopped communication with him I received a random email from "[email protected]" or "richie t1" asking if I was still looking for that particular gun. I replied asking how he got my email. The only person I sent it to was Polanco. He gave a bogus answer about finding it on google. I asked for details and pics just to see what he would do and he never replied. Might beware of that email too if it shows up on TS.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts