Trapshooters Forum banner

AA old style hull?

1863 15
What’s a box of 750 once fired hulls worth?
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
58 Posts
bags of a 100 are selling for $10.00. larger quantities might sell cheaper.

when selling larger quantities I would sell at a lesser price just because of the time in handling the product. The Scheels store sell once fired WIN AA for $10.00 a hundred and sell them as fast as they get them in.. Sub gauges might sell higher than 12ga shells.

· Registered
12,997 Posts
Lucky for me ,I probably have enough old style CF AA hulls to last me the rest of my life. Being a habitual Hull whore, I have been scrounging them for years. My wife (who will no doubt out live me by several years ) might be reloading them when our toddler grand child in is High School ! And to answer the next question NO! I'm not giving any of them up ! :)

· Premium Member
13,742 Posts
Lucky for me ,I probably have enough old style CF AA hulls to last me the rest of my life. Being a habitual Hull whore, I have been scrounging them for years. My wife (who will no doubt out live me by several years ) might be reloading them when our toddler grand child in is High School ! And to answer the next question NO! I'm not giving any of them up ! :)
Me too, particularly when you consider no primers, no shot, etc. They last a long time if they never get reloaded. :D

· Registered
1,286 Posts
Not many guy's reloading around here anymore, I have 2 x 45 drums full of AA silver hulls once fired and can't give them away, also have a couple drums full of federal gold metal hulls............. :unsure:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.