Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Why would you not be allowed to buy or sell hull here?
Not allowed to sell hulls here and doing so will get you banned.
Why is that a problem. Back when I first started reloading 20 ga. Hulls I acquired ( bought ) many quality brass based hull from on here. All transactions went well.

·
Registered
56 Posts
It all depends on where you are. In upstate NY I see very few AAs that can be picked up but a couple guys in the Rochester ares sell them on gunbroker.
When I’m in Florida in the winter AAs are on the ground everywhere. I asked the gal about it when I paid my bill and she said “nobody reloads around here, take what you want, we have to pay to get rid of them”. In one round of sporting clays I picked up almost 500 once fired AAHS hulls.

·
Thorn in your side
8,117 Posts
Why would you not be allowed to buy or sell hull here?

Why is that a problem. Back when I first started reloading 20 ga. Hulls I acquired ( bought ) many quality brass based hull from on here. All transactions went well.
New rules, new owners. It isn't allowed.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks they are only selling 1 Bag of 100 per customer ....So with shipping it is a crappy deal
For Shydas, I think due to COVID that everything on their website has a maximum quantity of -1 (minus one). Obviously you can’t order less than zero of anything. It’s been that way for a few weeks now. Obviously set up that way because they aren’t taking web orders on anything at present I believe, although their home screen message just specifies a few things that they won’t be shipping during the Virus.

I’ve been there in person. Great store and great people with good prices in east central PA. Hope they begin shipping soon as it’s 3+ hrs away for me.

Friends of mine shop for once fired at Billy D’s Supplies.

·
Registered
5,588 Posts
I have repeatedly tried to sell once-fired hulls unsuccessfully by pinning up a card at the trap clubs. Where are you guys that are wanting to buy them? I’ve tried to sell AA (3 cents) and Nitro27 (5 cents) both to no avail and have found shipping them to be a deal killer. I have thousands that I fired and saved that I’ll die with because no one will buy them.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts