Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the grand today, I shot an A400 parallel target at the practice trap. Broke 25 straight with a modified choke. I am really looking for something to shoot sporting clays. Beretta said this gun could be practical, but it is generally set up as a trap gun. Does anyone use this for sporting clays or is the excel sporting a better fit?

·
Sky Buster
4,163 Posts
At the grand today, I shot an A400 parallel target at the practice trap. Broke 25 straight with a modified choke. I am really looking for something to shoot sporting clays. Beretta said this gun could be practical, but it is generally set up as a trap gun. Does anyone use this for sporting clays or is the excel sporting a better fit?
Did you get the opportunity to see the new Beretta A400 MultiTarget gun.It has a adjustable rib, adjustable comb and Kick-off recoil reductionsystem. It can be used for Skeet, sporting or trap. I know Gamiells sold about six of them this week.

·
Vendor
7,409 Posts
one problem I hear with parallel target -is the comb seems to be too high for many shooters , which means you see a lot of rib,which means it shoots high!! trap targets are always rising--- I think if you can stack the beads on that steprib barrel ,the 400 parallel can be an all around gun for some shooters

·
Registered
142 Posts
Well I just bought one, you can take out washers and lower the comb without any problem. It's not just for trap. I shot a couple of rounds of skeet with it but need to lengthen the LOP, new pad coming. It's the only way to increase LOP with the KO system. Very smooth action and I'm sure I wil enjoy it for Sporting as well. Very nice feel and the rib is totally adjustable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts