·
Registered
9,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: bill1949

·
Registered
29,362 Posts
Today he saying he hopes Trump does not create some deals with Putin, "even if they violate some laws"?????????????

WTF does that mean? Does he mean like his deal with Iran? I think he is starting to lose it, realizing the election was about him.

Reactions: midalake

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Sounds like a fear that Trump may be a continuation of left leaning policies under the banner of the right which is leading to Europe's not knowing what card to play. Or they fear a turnabout from a Republican administration leading to an initial chaos and confusion permeating through everything.

From the article above:
"French Ambassador to the United States, Gérard Araud, tweeted immediately following the election on November 9, 2016: “The world is collapsing before our eyes.” That is precisely the kind of unhinged nonsense that Americans just tuned out.
After eight years of President Obama, where is “the world”? Sanctions against Iran – the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism – are in ruins and, despite militarization, the country has been granted a right to enrich uranium. Nuclear proliferation is underway. Four-hundred thousand are dead in Syria. Refugee flows are fueling serious instability. Islamist radicalization is on the ascendance. Russia and China are territorially on the march. North Korea is becoming increasingly belligerent. Turkish democratization has been set back decades. Hilary Clinton was Obama’s Secretary of State through half of all this, and in effect, was an Obama third term. To ordinary Americans, not international elites, this looked like a world collapsing already.
Watching Europeans and the United Nations wish for more of the same, Americans might begin to suspect that the world wants an American president to fail. If not, now would be a good time to work with President Trump to succeed, for when America wins so does international peace and security, democracy and human rights."

The UN, I think, has made major miscalculations and mis judgements in many area's jeopardizing the stability of the world and causing chaos in many countries and a change of leadership there is most certainly a necessity for a calm and trade worthy world.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
The fn UN is a joke. It's number 1 goal is a extract money from the USA while scolding the USA. And as far as worried Europeans, Obama isn't helping things on his trip.

Darr

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
I was in Italy on business last week, on Tuesday after it was announced Trump got it, from then on people would ask us really can you believe it aren't you upset and worried about him. We told them no we are dancing in the street and it is a great day for America. They could not believe we were for Trump. I explained to several of our suppliers that what they were getting fed by the international news sources was bogus one sided opinions not the true news and facts about both candidates.

I also told them that when Hillary passed away (in the future) that she was so crooked they would have to screw her into the ground to bury her.

PS: Yes I voted before I left. :smilie_flagge13:

·
Premium Member
18,261 Posts
Captain muslim or 'son of a whore' has screwed this country both domestically and internationally. Biggest POS to live in the White House!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 391 shooter

·
Registered
29,362 Posts
Trumps wandering, vacillating ways will get the world in trouble.

GS
I find it extremely hard to believe a person with those traits grow up to be multi billionaires. Now if you are talking about Barack H. Obama......

·
Registered
331 Posts
Most certainly a lie for most of the country........If you are going to represent the USA be more careful.

GS
" for most of the country " ??? Are you color blind along with your other malfunctions the whole country went red. Or is your idea of " most " that tiny speck of blue on that map, You can stop whining anytime it won't change a thing.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
UN= unemployable numb sculls. Go get a real job you bunch of freeloaders. Trump should blow up the damn building, as they do nothing the state dept can't do better. I'd rather they give the money to north korea maybe that fat f=ck there will eat himself to death with the money actually producing something useful.
Aloha

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
The globalists are fearful of their future plans because they know that they do not have Trump in their pocket. Obozzo was a easy pushover, hrc was already bought and paid for.

Robert Welch spoke multiple times about the League of Nations/UN and was absolutely correct, and he had it figured out in 1958

1 - 14 of 14 Posts