Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
purchased both back in the early 90's. Both 12 gauge with 30" barrels. Top has a low post rib, bottom, a high post rib. The high post also doubles as a great trap gun. Both of 'em crush clays...

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Uhhh, what's the tale? You selling, just showing pictures or what? I have a no rib, fixed full choke single bbl 20 gauge (1959 vintage) that absolutely destoys clay targets - if anyone wants to see pics just let me know (but it's an heirloom, not for sale).

·
Registered
304 Posts
Soooo what do you want to do with these guns, pawn them or sell them. Or are you just posting some pics.

Just curious.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No special reason, I want to just show them for posterity sake. Seems like just yesterday I bought them...

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Well heck; if we're going to post pics for future generations (posterity) then I want to jump in there too. Seems like just yesterday that my mom and dad handed this 20ga, full choke, truly devastating, clay crushing machine to me but in truth it was over 50 years ago. If anything ever happens to it, at least a record of it will be here.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Outstanding! maybe we can turn this post into the length of a roll of toilet paper!

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Outstanding indeed; we could rename it "The Posterity Roll".

·
Registered
100 Posts
at one point in the 90's you could not shoot a round of sporting or 5 stand without one of those lightning brownings in the squad. i always liked them and kind of regret i never picked one up. nice guns. i thought prettier than the gti version. this was in southeast pa area. tmc

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I bought a Special Sporting Clays and a 425 in the early 90's. Seems like yesterday too. Still have them and every once in a while, I shoot a round of SC with them.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
I bought a 32" Special Trap Edition at that same time also. Still own it and still shoot it. Aquired an XT in the 2000's but, shoot the crap out of my BT-99 MAX for the most part. Slug, you are right though, seems like yesterday.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Back to Sluggos guns... I's sure like to have the top gun with the bottom set of barrels.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.