A sad outcome of a protest event | Trap Shooters Forum
  1. Recently members have been receiving an email about confirming their account. Do not click the link. If you have done so and entered your login information, change your password immediately, and ensure the email address on your account is correct. This is a phishing scam designed to take your login information. Details here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/confirmation-email-warning.694601/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Members are required to have 50 posts before using the Classifieds Area, or PM system to contact. Any subversion of these rules will result in action taken against your account. The rules are posted here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/rules-for-using-the-for-sale-by-members-want-to-buy-want-to-trade-sections.265247/
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A sad outcome of a protest event

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by murphranch, Jun 30, 2020.

1. murphranch

murphranch Well-Known Member

When the protests first started there was a incident in Tulsa on 244 along the Greenwood district where the protesters marched up on to the interstate from a side road and had traffic stopped. There was a red Dodge dually pulling an aluminum horse trailer with 3 very expensive horses in it when it came face to face with the protest and it slowly started to advance into the crowd. Eventually all hell breaks loose and someone falls off the overpass and breaks their neck and another protester gets his foot ran over. The media blasted this event and portrayed the driver as someone looking to intentionally put these people in danger and cause bodily harm. The rioters said he placed a pistol on his dash at one time and that’s when they retaliated and started to attack his truck and trailer when it was only a black leather-checkbook/credit card holder.
    The drivers of that truck just happened to be a very good friend of mine who also worked for me just after he got married about 12 years ago and he and his families lives are completely destroyed right now. When he first pulled up on the protesters he stopped and waited until a few people started to wave him on through. Once he started driving again other protesters started to beat on his truck and throw stuff at it. Eventually the right rear window was broke out and someone threw a smoke bomb into his truck where his wife and 3 daughters ages-9, 11 and 14 were all crying and scared to death. That’s when he sped up and got through the crowd.
    The days and weeks since have been hell for he and his extended family and has been hard financially and emotionally for his wife and kids. He said his girls are living in constant fear. His grandparents, in-laws and their grandparents, his brother, sister, parents and other in-laws all have had their lives threatened, their social media accounts had to be deleted , phone numbers changed, and security had to be hired for all of them. He had to sell the truck because people were following it and leaving threatening notes on it. It had significant damage from the rioters and was only 4 months old. He took a beating on selling it and buying a replacement. He ended up having to hire someone to look after his ranch while he took all 21 family members to a ranch out by the Caprock in the Texas panhandle while things settled down around his home. Meanwhile someone burned down a haybarn full of hay and set a tractor that belonged to his dad on fire. Both were a total loss.
    Did the media ever cover any of the unfortunate and criminal events that happened to him.....? HELL NO! There is so much wrong with the direction the media leans.
    I’m pretty sure none of you know this man and his family but please keep them in your thoughts. They are a very good family and proud Americans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    Largo9, o-hale, Mzee and 22 others thanked this.
  2. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

F^@K!

3. murphranch

murphranch Well-Known Member

Exactly! The OSBI said several of the threatening calls were traced to many different locations throughout the the states. Majority were from the west coast and Chicago area.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

4. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

How does that saying go again?

“Welcome to the new normal?”

5. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

We are at WAR with these animals !! Someone is going to get killed very soon, and the “media “ will slant it to favor the rioters. I never leave home unarmed anymore.
    So sad for your friend, is there anything I can do ??

Tom S

o-hale, bill1949, Catpower and 3 others thanked this.
  6. Rick Barker

People are getting killed.

7. Don-mx3

Don-mx3 Well-Known Member

8. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

I'm sorry your friend found himself driving into a "Biden For President" rally.

Catpower and trapperwads thanked this.
  9. Dustydoo

Dustydoo Well-Known Member

That sucks, glad he and his family made it through the protests unharmed. Maybe time to start finding the organizers of these (peaceful) marches, and take them to court?
    Hope things settle down for your friends and family soon

Jack R thanked this.
  10. billyboy07208

billyboy07208 Active Member

A massacre is coming,I'm afraid.
    I wouldn't be 5 miles next to any big gatherings post floyd and the quarantine.
    Add the blue flu,anything could happen.

Tom Strunk and Jack R thanked this.
  11. DuckNut

DuckNut Well-Known Member

A big part of the problem with these thugs are you never know where they are going to be holding a riot and looting session.

12. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Got this from a buddy. In that I work for the fireworks company that does the fourth of July shoot at Gettysburg I was a wee bit concerned.

The Gettysburg display has been postponed we are doing one about ten miles outside of town (not by my crew).

---

Ash Liberty
    June 27 at 11:24 PM
    ANTIFA PLAN:

THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY THE GETTYSBURG POLICE DEPT.
    (717) 334-1168
    If you fail to copy or share this you are not a patriot you are part of the problem

I received this in a email - FYI
    Tuesday, June 23, 2020 11:59 AM
    Subject:
    PLEASE be aware this July 4.......

30,000 members per state...many trained by radical Islam they plan on killing as many Trump supporters and whites as possible!!

ANTIFA To Desecrate Gettysburg National Cemetery on July 4 - Then MURDER & BURN White Suburbs under cover of "Fireworks"

ANTIFA is planning to desecrate the Gettysburg National Cemetery by burning flags there on July 4; just before they begin MURDERING White people and BURNING DOWN Suburbs the same day. It will start at the desecration of Union Solder graves at Gettysburg, Pa.

According to the Controlled Unclassified Law Enforcement Bulletin issued as "Law Enforcement Sensitive - For Official Use Only" to Police and Fire Departments about ANTIFA already using fireworks to acclimate suburbia with sounds of explosions, so they can use those to cover for gun fire when they attack white, suburban, neighborhoods the same day.

According to Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in a Bulletin issued to Police and Fire Departments, ANTIFA has been taking deliveries of very large shipments of professional-grade fireworks. They have been sending teams out to various areas throughout America to detonate those fireworks for the past two weeks, to achieve Three (3) specific objectives:

1) The first objective is to test the response of local law enforcement. If fireworks are going off around the clock and residents are filing complaints, will police respond? How long does it take them to respond? How many officers? Do they even respond at all? This data is being recorded by these groups, and will prove to be very valuable intel for what is to come. This is a very accurate barometer to test the waters.

2) The second objective is to get local residents (ie: white people in nearby neighborhoods) acclimated to the frequent sounds of explosions that often sound like gunfire.

3) The final objective: Knowing response times and manpower of police, and having acclimated the local population into explosion sounds that mimic gunfire, to then commit arson attacks with professional fireworks to set so many fires, local Emergency Services are immediately overwhelmed, and enter houses to actually fire guns and kill as many as possible in white suburbs.

Unless you have been living on different planet, you should be fully aware that America is currently under attack. While mass-media has portrayed this situation as "peaceful protests" those engaged have been rioting, smashing private property and businesses, looting on a scale which is un-paralleled, and beating, stabbing, shooting innocent people in the areas where these activities are taking place.

You have probably also read or overheard many reports of illegal fireworks and explosions that are currently taking place throughout many different US cities. If you do a Google search for "fireworks complaints" you will find countless articles posted just in the last week or so.

Most of these news reports are local, since local news is far more likely to have boots on the ground and residents reporting an accurate assessment as to what is actually going on. However, national media outlets are largely attempting to paint this "uptick" in fireworks activity as a sign of people being overly "celebratory" in preparation for the 4th of July.

Here are the facts, so please pay close attention.

As a result of major 4th of July events being shut down and cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic, an overwhelming surplus of fireworks have flooded the market. Several activist groups including ANTIFA, BLM and Weather-Undergound are exploiting this surplus and are bulk purchasing from suppliers in extremely high volumes.

In many cases, these are highly dangerous, professional-grade fireworks.

The number of people within these groups must not be underestimated. They operate like terrorists and use clandestine communication strategies. There are many members of these in groups in most major cities, and have been for several years. Yes, these are essentially domestic terror cells, and as you've likely guessed, this is indeed the year in which they have been instructed to carry out their master's dystopian agenda.

What they are doing is delivering fireworks in bulk, via moving trucks and vans.

You may have remembered the pallets of bricks that were being dropped off at various locations so Rioters could use those bricks to destroy property? This is a similar strategy.

Once these fireworks are delivered, they are then distributing them to any black people who wish to set them off for their own entertainment, previously under the guise of the non-existent "Juneteenth" holiday, and to make sure these fireworks were set off almost continually all day and night in various cities.

This may not be a shock, as you're likely aware that white, Marxist radicals are the ones who have been frequently arrested for burning buildings cars during these riots. Again, these are activists/terrorists who have covertly infiltrated these predominantly black areas. So, this answers the question of "who" is responsible for the huge number of fireworks complaints that have been circulating for a week or more.

You may remember a blip on Drudge and various other outlets not long ago about the riots reaching white neighborhoods, and this is indeed the objective.

The foundations of this great nation are in the process of being literally erased. This should be clear by now. Pray for America.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
    Catpower thanked this.
  13. Jaburg1

Jaburg1 Ya can't miss with a shotgun TS Supporters

I think about this type of situation often; I think about exactly what I would do if I’m in a situation where action is required. I think often about exactly what would be the final provoking factor to make me commit to it. I’m always capably protected.

These situations will become more frequent and bold until those who are committing the crime in a riot scene or other attack realize that the intended victims are willing to resist with more force than is being used against them, often and consistently.........and legally supported.

Dogbest thanked this.
  14. railroad

railroad Well-Known Member

Seriously sad to hear of friends dilemma. I say this seriously, time to teach your family to proficiently shoot a firearm.

15. Rick Barker

Step 1

Stop labeling these as “protests.”

Catpower, trapperwads, WesleyB and 2 others thanked this.
  16. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rick,

You are exactly right.

I have seen numerous 'peaceful protest.' Nothing nasty happens, not even screaming and flipping off.

But - BLM and ANTIFA are anything but.

Simple terms - they are hooligans. rioting, burning, destroying private and public property, and add the always present looting. And don't forget the violent attacks on individuals and you have - by definition - anarchy. In the background there are obvious instigators egging the crown onward and upward.

Bring in the water cannon, charged with a skin dye that does not come off (use different colors for different events). Then allow an arrest window for anyone stained and charge them with at least disorderly conduct, or whatever else ties back to 'the color of the day.'

There will be resistance from the group at first, but as soon as they learn the 'little fish' who turn state's evidence will get off with a slap on the wrist (no felony rap) for turning in the organizers and instigators and things will grind to a halt.

Said differently - it's time to play 'Cowboys and Protestors.'

phatkaw, Catpower, trapperwads and 3 others thanked this.
  17. rapid86

rapid86 Well-Known Member

Right. The mob who attacked the St. Louis couple has always been described in the media as "mostly peaceful protestors". How many not peaceful protestors does it take to create a real problem? One or two? Not many for sure.

i_shoot thanked this.
  18. Rick Barker

Used to be insurance companies had exclusions paying for loss during “insurrections and riots,” probably still do. If at all possible, turn around and leave the area. Sometimes people can’t but best option. If they attack your home, wait until the break through a door or window, then start shooting, but not when they are on the street and you are on your front lawn.

19. 9manfan

9manfan Well-Known Member

Dam Murph, I feel for your friends, no family should have to go thru what his family has, I pray they will be OK thru it all....................Civil War will probably happen if this $hit keeps happening, hard working honest people will only put up with this crap so long................................

Catpower, trapperwads, CharlieAMA and 2 others thanked this.
  20. Rick Barker

How are we going to have a civil war?

Will there be people in uniform or will the enemy go home, cut their hair, take a bath,put on blue jeans, a tee shirt without a slogan on it?

Will we all get on Twitter or Facebook and set up a planned meet on a certain day or time?

What neighborhoods do we march into and open fire?

What intel do you have on the enemy? Besides the headline makers, can you identify the ranking officers below the supreme commander?

Step 2
    About the only way this can be won is for the police to announce via social media the intel they have on the next planned protest, set up a perimeter, wait outside it, while a group of peaceful counter protesters with ax handles show up too.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
    nitro27man thanked this.