Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the 12 gauge Remington lead Game loads made with the same hulls as Gun Club? Will the same loading data work for both shells & do the Game hulls hold up as well as Gun Clubs?
I ask because the lead Game Loads are available locally (Walmart) while Gun Clubs aren't and the price per box is the same, but adding shipping would make the Gun Clubs more costly.
Thanks!

·
Registered
809 Posts
If someone would like to buy some gun club hulls I have some that I will sell for $15.00 per 1000 plus actual shipping. Send me a PM on this site for more info

·
Registered
190 Posts
Even the black Game Loads use the same hull. Only the color is different as long as you get the 8-point crimped hulls.

The black hulls load up to make a very nice looking shell.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yup, same load data. Some of the Rem Game Loads are 6 pt. crimps and some are 8 points. Which, is not a problem...as long as you sort them out prior to loading and use the appropriate spindex/pre-crimp. I have 8 pointed the 6 point hulls and most come out fine, but for best results use the matched pre-crimp.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
...or use the smooth cone for paper hulls that is made for your loader; MEC and P-W both make one.

You can crimp-start either 6 or 8 pt. with it without sorting hulls.

MK

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.