Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a visitor this morning. Not that common around here. Sorry for the poor quality as pics were shot through the kitchen window. I did manage to get some through my binocs. A large one for these parts.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
How do I place several images in the same post??????

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
What a beautiful sight to see from your window!! A gorgeous animal, aren't they? A great way to start your day, without a doubt..... Dan Thome (Trap2)

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Once again I apologize for the poor quality as some were taken through my binoculars.

My new friend Robert Kat

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A public THANK YOU to RickN for helping me through this.

Doug

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
We had a cougar in Suburban Chicago a few months ago. You love to see animals like that -until you realize why they're there: some developer wrecked their home.
I hope your Bobcat does well. If he has someone's poodle for supper, I hope he doesn't get caught.

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
"some developer wrecked their home."

And then sold the home to some greedy, thoughtless idiot who just wanted a place to raise his family.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
A couple years ago just before we were going to start shooting on Sat. night (trap) someone said "Look at those puppies out on the 200 yd. backstop". I thought that peculiar so I got some binoc's and watched some fox kits (4 I think) playing right at the bottom of the backstop. I then scoped out mom hiding/watching from the weeds. As soon as the first shot went off they hightailed it for the den ON THE LEFT FACE OF THE BACKSTOP! With the way I've seen rifle shooters shoot at the club I'd say they were perfectly safe! LOL

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
You forgot that like the cougar the family will most likely also be out of a home soon when they realize they cant afford to now pay for it.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bob,

No show today. Must have been just passing through.

Doug

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
The first time that I saw a bobcat, I thought it's tail had been cut off in some kind of accident. LOL! I described it to a guy on the adjoining farm to see if he had seen cat with a cut off tail and he started laughing at me.

Never saw one in my life until I moved to Maryland.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.