Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok guys, after reading some threads on small clubs in america, maybe this would be a good thing to have available on the net. the big ranges are obvious and hard not to miss, but the point was made that many clubs started with humble beginnings. some remained humble to this day. lets give those small clubs the spotlight and recognition for the contributions they made to the sport.
so post up your one field trap ranges here. pics would be even nicer.
hopefully this will show up on google and bring clicks to ts.com too!
heres mine........
vanzant clay pigeon farm, vanzant mo.
1 bunker with a western v1577 classic 135 bird trap.

fld2_trap_house[2].jpg rangeoutdoor_3.JPG

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
got any pics?

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2 traps doesnt count here. 1 only.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Our little club has one trap and one skeet. We shoot every Wednesday and Saturday mornings.
It's just south of Payson, AZ about 10 miles, next to Matlock gas on the west side of highway 87.

Tom

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok, off to a good start! now, next time you guys go shoot, post up some pics of that one lone trap!

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cherokee village rod & gun in northern ark. is a one trap field. i will have pics in jan.

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
Pinnacle mountain fish n game, Lyndeborough, (where the hell is that?) New Hampshire

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Tallahassee (FL) Rifle & Pistol Club - 1 Pat-Trap working every weekend and we throw registered targets every 1st Sunday and 2nd Saturday.
K

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
kfb, i use to shoot there all the time. is your club still heavy into pistol matches?
hows steve stevens? sam dayton? fred vanderslice?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yes, we are still pistol heavy, but trap has been steadily growing. We started big 50's this year and our shotgun revenue has grown significantly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts