Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I was cruising on my motorcycle and noticed the wonderful fields of corn and soy beans. Before the recession there was way too much land being converted to strip malls and subdivisions. Now there is very little land being sold. What will save this country is our ability to feed the world. Someday when the world population doubles and tri ples our crops will be more valuable than oil or gold and we will be holding the aces!

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
We don't have any politicians with the guts to use food in the same manner that Opec used oil against us.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Food will be one item that we have the other is a farily good supply of fresh water.

Without food you can live for 3 weeks.
Without water you can live for 3 days.
Without air you can live for 3 minutes.

My point is this we have food and water. I suspect the air will be too hard to take away. However, in my lifetime I suspect that we will be in a war over food and water. Recomend stocking up on guns and ammo.

ronbo

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I do not suspect that they will fight very hard and will most likely rely on us to help them protect what they have. I do not think that the Chinese or Russians have much fear or respect of Canada and its military. So a moot point. We end up fighting for that water as well.

Ronob

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
I don't know about them Candians, they are up to something. Do you know they have moved 90% of their population to within 1 hr driving time of our border. What does that tell you? Sounds like they are planning an invasion. LOL

As far as water - all of Lake Michigan is within our border and we share the other Great Lakes with the neighbors up north.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Biggest threat to the great lakes right now is invasive specices. However, at least we still have the fresh water that is in them.

Ronbo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.