Premium Member
12,643 Posts
From 'Bubba' - "Wonder what he'll look like next year??"

Reactions: Shotshell99

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
That is more than a nice dead head.
Would assume since you found that close to the road he was probably hit by vehicle, is a shame whatever happened to him.
At least his rack will live on.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is more than a nice dead head.
Would assume since you found that close to the road he was probably hit by vehicle, is a shame whatever happened to him.
At least his rack will live on.
That’s what I was thinking also. We see several dead’s just off the the highways. This boy is 9 and his little brother who is 7 along with “Bastardhound” (they named him) cover lots of miles being country kids. It never amazes me some of the stuff they bring home with them. Pretty good boys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Here in Oregon we have to let them lie, illegal to take home. Finds are generally from cougar kills. Our deer populations are in terrible shape due to nonexistent predator control. It’s a shame. That’s what happens when the liberals are managing hunting resources.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here in Oklahoma all dead heads belong to the state or wildlife department. My dad ran over one with a combine cutting wheat one time and decided to send both agencies a bill for leaving THEIR dead deer head in his field. Never did get a response. Any and all heads we find are photographed and completely documented with satellite markings before we even touch them so once we are done looking at them we can properly set them back down.

·
Premium Member
12,643 Posts
"murphranch " : U ever sleep ?
He has seven women living with him right now - so no, he never sleeps, and on the odd chance he does get to he does so with one eye open...

Reactions: murphranch

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
"murphranch " , nice find > post # 1 and to post # 10 > yea right !! Btw : U ever sleep ?
Like 5 to 10 minutes at a time, it pisses me off. I can be dead to the world like a walking zombie and lay down to sleep and then be wide awake 10 minutes later.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts