A New Variety Of Ten-Pins | Trap Shooters Forum
  1. Recently members have been receiving an email about confirming their account. Do not click the link. If you have done so and entered your login information, change your password immediately, and ensure the email address on your account is correct. This is a phishing scam designed to take your login information. Details here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/confirmation-email-warning.694601/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Members are required to have 50 posts before using the Classifieds Area, or PM system to contact. Any subversion of these rules will result in action taken against your account. The rules are posted here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/rules-for-using-the-for-sale-by-members-want-to-buy-want-to-trade-sections.265247/
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

A New Variety Of Ten-Pins

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by rapid86, Jun 29, 2020.

1. rapid86

rapid86 Well-Known Member

2. Dustydoo

Dustydoo Well-Known Member

My phone wouldn't play the video, but did they get a track and try again:)

3. Remdog1187

Remdog1187 Well-Known Member

Police say the officers in the area were trying to redirect the marching protesters along a faster route back to the park where the rally was held earlier in the day. The scene, they say, escalated after one of the protesters busted out the cruiser’s back window.

“There is this loud crash or bang to the rear of the police car. And again in their mind, as according to our investigation, they believed they could be shot at, or were being fired upon and because of that they had to take quick, evasive action,” Police Chief James Craig told reporters Monday. “When you talk about training, if you run into an ambush situation the proper course is to get out for your safety and that is exactly what these officers opted to do.”
    He also said there were "repeated efforts by at least some of the 25 to 30 [protesters] to gain access to the inside of the car where the officers were located."

Sounds like a reasonable response to me.

big kahuna thanked this.
  4. buck3200

buck3200 Well-Known Member

Sounds reasonable to me. I can't help but wonder how many civilians have ended up behind bars after being faced with similar fears and circumstances.

5. Patrick Haskins

Patrick Haskins Active Member

Great job Officer!!

6. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Several states have passed laws to protect drivers from any liability when protestors block roads - the drivers are permitted to 'push through' the crown in order to escape.

7. PatMiles

PatMiles Well-Known Member

Let's hear it for the Detroit School of OFFENSIVE ( the opposite of defensive) driving!
    :image005:

8. rapid86

rapid86 Well-Known Member

9. tomk2

tomk2 Well-Known Member

Seems like blocking a car that is legally using the public roads is unlawful restraint and attempted kidnapping, along with assault when they begin smashing the car. Driving away to prevent the completion of these felonies seems reasonable for anyone. I promise to stop throwing out my Jury duty notices from now on.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk