Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an advertisement that Phil is soon to release a new training dvd. It is titled, "Fine-Tune your Game and Break More Targets". Hopefully, he will post a quick overview of the dvd on this thread.

·
Registered
939 Posts
I will be one of the first to buy one. I've never met him, but have visited with him on the phone. I really enjoy his approach and he has helped me a lot!

·
Premium Member
3,117 Posts
I'm going to have to have one.
Charlie

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
Phil is big on "eyes and working to improve them. I think his eye exercises etc. are excellent and is one of the areas where there is not enough eye emphasis in trapshooting to improve your game. in my opinion. Phil is a great student of the game and you will benefit from his DVD's

·
Vendor
1,680 Posts
First, apologies for not replying sooner but, I had to wait until I talked to Kim @SS and the replicator.

I will now talk more about my DVD- It will be available in the next 3-6 weeks if the virus doesn't slow things down again or more.

It is going to be different than any trapshooting teaching DVD ever made, or at least that I'm aware of.

It is different than my previous DVD so if you recently bought that one don't worry, they are different and you didn't waist your money. It is different in the fact that other than sections on where to look and where to hold and gun adjustments there is very little over lap per se . I spent the time trying to explain how to analyze your shooting and how to fix misses.

I also do something that you never see on a how to DVD and that is the instructor actually missing targets. And then explaining what happened and what cause it to happen.

I also spend a lot of time talking about cross-firing and how to diagnose it and things to try. That is still the most misunderstood, misdiagnosed, and most often improperly prescribed problem in trapshooting today.

My previous DVD is the largest selling trap DVD ever (by SS) and I think it is still pertinent.

When I have DVD's in hand I will post it on TS.com but, until then it will not be available on my website.

If you order it from my website it will be also available as a package deal with my original DVD and you will get it as soon as from anywhere else.

Also for the younger generation it will be available streaming as was/is the original DVD and eye DVD.

Anyone that needs more information is welcome to call me on my CELL not the house as I usually let that go to vmail because of solicitors

About 80 minutes and unlike the rest of the world this one is still going to hold the price line at $50.00. My original was $50.00 and was 3 hours and 20 minutes long and more value per minute than any other DVD. I covered everything and did it with one DVD not 2.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts