Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wrRTau5jusU?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Premium Member
18,864 Posts
That was great. I watched it till the end also. LOL. Ditto what cbxchris said.

·
Molon Labe
11,993 Posts
Glad we had a president that could tell a joke

Now we have a president that is a joke

·
Registered
276 Posts
I grew up in rural Missouri which was majority Democrats and they even respected Regan...didn't always agree with him but they respected him and his morals and principles. We can't say that about the president now.

·
Registered
434 Posts
hey Obama, could serve in Ron Reagan's administration, with a shoe shine box..Obama as a president is a joke, really shows when you watch this video, forgot what a real president, is suppose to be dk

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Thanks for posting that Barrelbulge. God I miss that man.

I just wish he had more help back then. Think about it Reagan was on his own back then. No talk radio, no internet chat, no blogs, the newspapers in all the big cities were liberal pukes. No Fox News, NO Rush, just ABC, CBS, NBC, (Jennings, Rather & Brokaw) and they hated his guts. Cable TV was in it's infancy and back then it was "Leave it to Beaver", and "The Andy Griffin" were what was the majority programing back then. CNN came about - ??? And it was CNN- Communist News Network.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts