Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,272 Posts
Try craigslist Tampa, search under real estate - Silver Dollar.

I found one a few years ago, very nice little park model with master bedroom added on that the owner was desperate to sell. He was at 14K but when I pinned him down on the lot rent it was $700 mo. for the new owner. I know the lot rent drops if your not there for the off months, but I wasn't ready to jump.

I passed, and he called a few days later and offered it for 11K.

Be patient, and you can find some bargains.

·
Super Moderator
3,272 Posts
We are long time owners of a triple-wide manufactured home along with a pad to rent at the Silver Dollar. The lot rent does NOT drop if you are not here for the off months. Thought you should know
Thanks Camelot, good info to know.

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It seems regardless of where you may buy including condo's or townhomes the monthly cost is going to be $500++. Everywhere, I've looked that's the bottom line even if the unit is paid for. Of course, if there is a mortgage one can add that on to the monthly costs.

·
Premium Member
12,482 Posts
My wife and I went down there a few months ago and there seems to be a few for sale. They have small for sale signs in the window or on the front lawn(Driveway). Bulge.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Silver $ is good if you want to shoot & golf--just a heads up its not real estate--its a parking lot for mobile homes or RV's,- they depreciate just like all motor vehicles--if its what you want --go for it

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I seem to be leaning to a condo or townhome in the general area. Prices are good and they are real property with some value down the line. Just what I've discovered since I started looking at a second home. Still can't skate the $500++ monthly additional costs.

·
Banned
195 Posts
I seem to be leaning to a condo or townhome in the general area. Prices are good and they are real property with some value down the line. Just what I've discovered since I started looking at a second home. Still can't skate the $500++ monthly additional costs.
have a double wide fo sale

1 - 12 of 12 Posts