Trapshooters Forum banner

A.H. Fox AE 12ga. W/30” barrels-a 1927 Philadelphia gun in nice condition!

2128 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Jan Packard
I’m selling my last Fox shotgun. It’s an A Grade with selective ejectors. This would make a nice field gun and excels as a clays gun with long #3 weight barrels and choked improved cylinder and improved modified. (.008 & .024). Perfect for vintage clays events or 5 Stand. This gun was professionally redone in the 80’s and retains about all of the rust blue with perfect lettering and stock finish. The wood is pleasing and dimensions are 14 3/4 x 1 5/8 x 2 3/4 inches, with a vintage looking solid recoil pad. The checkering is excellent, as are the bores and mechanics. The frame exhibits some original case colors on the sides and bottom with most all the colors in the protected areas. It weighs 7-6 and has 2 3/4 inch chambers. The gun is tight and on face with the top lever slightly left of center. A.H. Fox shotguns are considered among the best of American doubles. At 93 years old, it presents nicely and you’ll be pleased at $1950 delivered to the lower 48.
Tan Iron Shotgun Natural material Leather
Brown Amber Metal Tan Eye glass accessory
Tan Liver Iron Metal Shotgun
Tan Steel Natural material Silver Blade
Iron Metal Shotgun Stone wall Sword
Metal Beige Material property Steel Stationery
Tool Metal Shotgun Steel Blade
Brown Iron Metal Shotgun Trigger
Metal Beige Material property Stationery Writing implement
Rectangle Lock
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
557 Posts
I’m selling my last Fox shotgun. It’s an A Grade with selective ejectors. This would make a nice field gun and excels as a clays gun with long #3 weight barrels and choked improved cylinder and improved modified. (.008 & .024). Perfect for vintage clays events or 5 Stand. This gun was professionally redone in the 80’s and retains about all of the rust blue with perfect lettering and stock finish. The wood is pleasing and dimensions are 14 3/4 x 1 5/8 x 2 3/4 inches, with a vintage looking solid recoil pad. The checkering is excellent, as are the bores and mechanics. The frame exhibits some original case colors on the sides and bottom with most all the colors in the protected areas. It weighs 7-6 and has 2 3/4 inch chambers. The gun is tight and on face with the top lever slightly left of center. A.H. Fox shotguns are considered among the best of American doubles. At 93 years old, it presents nicely and you’ll be pleased at $1950 delivered to the lower 48.
View attachment 1730593 View attachment 1730594 View attachment 1730595 View attachment 1730596 View attachment 1730597 View attachment 1730598 View attachment 1730599 View attachment 1730600 View attachment 1730601 View attachment 1730602

1 - 5 of 5 Posts