Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, with its rains, and even flood warnings, was a good day for shopping. Magnum shot at $37 a bag was a good deal. Then add in the case of W209 primers and it became an even better day. Follow that with an eight pounder of Titewad and it became a really better day. Next add in 5000 wads and a really great day became even better. Then to top it off, find that mythical creature from history, a TS teflon coated steel shell catcher for an 1100 and it became an amazingly fantastic shopping day.

It was a great day for a drive. Well maybe not for those parts where you had to turn on the windshield wipers to "High" for a while to try to keep up with the rain coming down. And then the finisher, by crossing into an adjoining state to go get all that stuff, I also was able to get gasoline at 60 cents a gallon cheaper than it was selling at home!

Yep, it was a really great, fantastic, wonderful, beautiful, amazing day for shopping!

·
Registered
316 Posts
sounds like you cruised over to aj's supply or the sportsmans den lol.

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
This thread is worthless without a video of you doing the happy dance!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When I start to sense any issues with my machines, the first adjustment I recheck is the black sideplate on the right. Loosen the bolts and pull the plate forward as far as it will go. While holding it, tighten the bolts back up and then start troubleshooting and making other adjustments from there.
Good luck
?????

·
Banned
8,596 Posts
The poster is referring to a last possible reason that a Mec 9000 does not have enough forward travel for the slide bracket to engage the shell carrier. This is NOT an adjustment! This is something that rarely occurs with a Mec 9000.
If the poster must check this on a regular basis, there is something else causing the problem. Side plate alignment, under normal conditions, could possibly occur after 200,000 cycles, but it's most certainly not a FIRST check as the poster has stated.
MG

1 - 10 of 10 Posts