Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shooting league with my boy today at the home club I got to be on his squad when he got his first fifty straight, 25 each at 16 and handicap. It was special also because he was using my late brother's 870TC that I gave him last Christmas. I told him I hoped he'd get his first 100 faster than I did.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Shooting league with my boy today at the home club I got to be on his squad when he got his first fifty straight, 25 each at 16 and handicap. It was special also because he was using my late brother's 870TC that I gave him last Christmas. I told him I hoped he'd get his first 100 faster than I did.
Great job! Also a good memory for life.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Congratulations to both of you, him for shooting, you for being supportive and with him.
Great legacy to carry on what your brother started with the gun

·
Registered
890 Posts
That's great I remember well the first times my 3 boys hit their first 25. It's a proud moment for sure!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Try to log or journal everything about the day and the success. Take pictures, write down dates, record the weather and shells. ETC. Celebrate it.

Trust me here

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Congratulations to the both of you! That is fantastic, what an awesome memory... Keep up the great shooting!

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Congrats to you both. My son and I don't shoot as often as we used to but we have a tradition that the day's loser has to clean the winner's gun. Truth be told, those memories are what it's all about and I don't mind having to clean 2 guns once in a while after a day of shooting. Good shooting to all, Rey

1 - 16 of 16 Posts