Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the first time during the election process, she has AMERICAN flags in the background.

During her rejection speech...hehe haha

·
Registered
29,316 Posts
Poor Bill. Looking pretty pitiful there in the background. What a frowny face.

·
Registered
29,316 Posts
She said: "Never stop believing that fight for what's right is worth it."

AMEN!

·
Super Moderator
4,963 Posts
She talks a good line of shit. That's for sure.

She knows the words. Too bad she doesn't know how to live them.

"Rule of law." "We're all equal."

If the "rule of law" existed in this country she'd already be in Leavenworth.

The "rule of law" is coming back though.

·
Registered
29,316 Posts
Bye. Wish I never have to hear from you, or Bill again..I know I won't but hope it will be far less. Secret Service, you can go home now.

·
Registered
29,316 Posts
Okay. Time to sober up.

We need to remember several things.

Trump did not win the popular vote, Clinton did.

A lot of Black voters and young voters did not show up.

That means there are still a lot of people who need to be shown their thinking is wrong,

Trump has to hit the ground running and prove our way is a better way, to govern by consent, not govern by force.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
The press did their best. .....HHHHHHMMMMMM. I wonder if george sorros will keep them on his payroll. Nora and Gail might check on alternative work........merlyn

·
Super Moderator
4,963 Posts
That means there are still a lot of people who need to be shown their thinking is wrong,

Trump has to hit the ground running and prove our way is a better way, to govern by consent, not govern by force.
They'll see that, or not.

It's not Trump's job to "win them over."

They're welcomed to get their minds right.

But whether they do, or whether they don't, is immaterial.

Like I've said, Democrats always demand, when they lose, that the winner come to them and make them "happy."

But when they win they grind the loser under their boot heel.

Trump said he was going to do things. Things that 60 million people want done. He needs to do what he said. That's all he needs to do.

Think about it, people who want "open borders" are never going to think a wall, or enforcing immigration laws, or imposing a moratorium on immigration are good things.

They're going to lobby for "compromise." Sorry, no compromise is possible.

What's the compromise to building a wall? Building half a wall? Half a wall is the same as no wall. They win, we lose. That's not a compromise, that's capitulating to the loser.

After all, Clinton had no plans to compromise on increasing immigration. And her supporters would have been adamant that she not compromise.

We've compromised most of our rights away. And have nothing but a rotting country to show for it.

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
No former first lady of the USA will ever see the inside of a jail cell, a sad truth.

Somethings simply are not done and this is one of them.

And the President, can give a blanket pardon for all prior sins, nothing is needed to be done before that, no charges or anything.

He can simply say, no charges, complete pardon for any and all past actions and not even list what or why he is doing it.

And no court can overrule his action on pardons.

The President holds the power of life and death in his hands.

Long story short - - - - she skates.

·
Premium Member
10,628 Posts
For the first time during the election process, she has AMERICAN flags in the background.

During her rejection speech...hehe haha
Take a good look at Hillary's flags vs. Trump's flags. Trump's obviously have their stripes stitched together, stars embroidered, etc. Hillary's are simply printed onto the material. Much cheaper and cheaper looking. One would think that she could have used some of her millions to buy better.

·
Super Moderator
4,963 Posts
Trump did not win the popular vote, Clinton did.
That's the sad part. Now there will always be that "cloud" hanging overhead.
But we'll take it!
Yeah, it would have been nice to poll a majority too.

But remember, Soros "predicted" that Trump would win the popular vote, but Clinton would win the Electoral vote.

And I guarantee that if that had happened, her supporters wouldn't have felt bad about it or felt it impugned her win at all.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I don't think any of us feel "bad" about it. It's the way it works. But it's always nice to win by the majority.

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
But, remember, many of her votes were either dead people, fraudulent votes (video proof all over the web last night), imprted refugees, and recently released criminals. I think that pretty much accounts for her popular vote difference.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts