Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Buildings still look like they need a lot of work. Sporting clays building is done and one course done. They still have to build another course and 5 stand. They used the farthest trap lines to the west for FITASC. Very nice place I was really impressed with the place. Top Notch facility.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Ahhh. Can't wait to start this shooting season at the Cardinal. Its IS a great place to shoot and a lot of fun. Hope my campsite is doing well. This place is a trapshooters paradise!

Trapgeek

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They had the FITASC set up all around the trap houses and out in front. I didn't go down, but I think they were using the yardage pad to shoot from.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I am looking forward to shooting at the Cardinal Center. I am interested in
the shoot for a cure event. What a great thing. Pink targets and shells. Now
I want to see that. John

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Missed some feels the need to chime in on EVERY Cardinal Center thread about his LOVE for sparta.

Thanks for the pics of the Cardinal Center. The Buckeye Classic will be here before we know it!

Doug Allison

·
Registered
90 Posts
The Cardinal Center looks great. I would like to shoot there some day, but i'm from west central Illinois and if all Ohioans are as hostile towards Illinois, it's residents, shooting facilities as claybuster is I am afraid of getting shot mugged raped etc. Why must you always take a shot at us, we realize you are superior to all of us and any of the facilities here in Illinois congratulations. All the bashing that goes on these posts really makes me wonder about Ohio hospitality. Why can't we just say both facitities are good on there own merits and quit the ripping and gouging. I wish the grand would go back maybe this crap would end, Dan Wagner

·
Registered
284 Posts
Ultra Man,
I am not from Ohio and have no stake in the Cardinal Center. It is a matter of factual eveidence, the Cardinal Center was a much better thought out and planned project(and it only keeps getting better) than the World Shooting Complex was. It has nothing to do with the people that live there or the fact that they moved the Grand there. I never even attended the Grand when it was in Ohio, so when I went to Sparta the 2nd year it was there, I had nothing to compare it to, but itself. I live in NY and even if the Cardinal Center were in Kansas, I would drive right on by Sparta to shoot there.--Dan Little--

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
There is more to a range than the physical plant. Ok Sparta & the Cardinal have great physical plants. The Cardinal is civilized & has a lot to offer when you're not shooting. Sparta has nothing but targets & heat.

I'll drive to Cardinal, eventhough Sparta is closer, now that I'm in Fl

Phil Berkowitz

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.