Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good. That ends that Federal case. I just hope Al and Jesse don't get their own show. It would ruin my memories of the Amos and Andy Show.

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
A&E's reasoning for the reinstatement is in the link above...

Rick you're too nice.

I was gonna say "money talks, ****'s walk".

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a fact Jack!

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Read A&E's remarks. Just a whole 'nother load of BS. They're just a bunch of cowardly hypocrites and they don't have the balls or the grace to just be honest. I say they all shop for their suits at Sears.

Tolerance, they say. TOLERANCE MY GREAT BIG SHINEY WHITE ASS!

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
Yep, if A&E weren't hypocrites before, their "excuses" sure made them so, plus pure BS as board member's and who ever their CEO is!!

·
Registered
995 Posts
The thread calls A&E the "victim" of capitalism. I'd say that rather than being victimized, they chose to profit from capitalism. They just let their PC sensibilities get ruffled along the way.
dju

·
Registered
6,057 Posts
Some good has come of this. First WE sent a message that the 99plus% would not be dictated to by a one percent minority. We were victorious over A&E, Cracker Barrel and the News Journal who outed gun owners addresses and ended up firing 26 staffers after subscriber and advertiser cancellations. As they say..you win enough small battles and you win the war. ed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts