Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think what you ask for is possible. the duplicator will only get close - the cloned stock will not just go on to the gun. Fitting to the gun will be required. That task costs time/$$. First the stock is fitted and then it is finished. Call Wenig - they can produce a machine inletted stock for your Browning. But if you want it to actually fit your gun, that is a different question and a different price.

·
Registered
840 Posts
check out wenig site. they have three versions and can fit it to a browning there. should fit your gun. worth a call.

bob

·
Registered
772 Posts
I'm looking for the same thing: exact duplicate of a standard #6 K80 stock w/ adjustable comb to my blank.I want it completely finished and fitted to my receiver.I can't find anyone who offers this service.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I just had a K20 stock duplicated and fit to my gun by S&S Plus Gunstocks, Polson MT. Beautiful job and much nicer stock at a lot less money than if I had bought one from Krieghoff International.

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
I did some computer work for Dakota Arms and they made one for my Perazzi, unfinished. I wanted to finish it.

Not sure if they'd still do this, but you could call them in Sturgis, SD.

Whiz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.