Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I used to click on a thread to go there and read/comment upon returning to the list of threads always the thread I just clicked on was highlighted in red lettering. Now when I return to the list no highlighting so I have to look to find the spot I left of at. Am I doing something wrong or has there been a change at Trapshooters.com?? Tom B.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
No change I can see. Perhaps your browser settings have changed to not change the color for threads you have read. I think you'll have to check your browser settings.

Gene in Illinois

·
Molon Labe
12,004 Posts
It has been doing the same thing for me, thought my 'puter was about to crash, it's probably past due to happen

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Mine never did change to red, mine went from blue to grey\black and it's still the same today. Ross Puls

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
No problem here. Thread goes red after reading.

Eric

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
I don't know about the latest change but for a very long time like years sometimes when I clicked on a thread that had an unusual Font or Color when I returned to the discussion the system seemed to have adopted the unusual Font or Color and would not go back to normal without a reload of ts.com ??

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Here is the instructions I found to change your color setup in your browser. Perhaps you can determine how yours is now setup and make changes to correct the problem. I am not really familiar with this. Hope this helps.

Click on the "Tools" menu at the right end of the top of the browser window. Select "Internet Options " from the drop-down menu.
Click the "General" tab and then click the "Colors" button at the bottom of the window.
Click the check next to "Use Windows colors" to remove it. Then click the color bar next to "Visited." Click a color bar from the list that appears, or click the "Define Custom Colors" button and select whatever color you want from the large spectrum box. Click "OK" to save your changes.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
You don't say which browser you are using but have you tried a different browser? In a PC you can chose Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and a few others. In an Apple you have Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Sea Monkey and a few others. Sometimes a browser update, or a computer OS update might change the way things appear.

·
Registered
25,284 Posts
Clear the cache on your browser.

·
Registered
6,914 Posts
It's a browser thing.

I used to have it, then it went away and last week it came back.

Pretty sure it's a browser thing. It changes with the updates.

Hauxfan!

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
There is not tools on this forum which would explain why you missed it. It will be part of your computers programs. Go into your computers "Control Panel" and click "Internet Options".

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
@ SBray

I don't see any tools menu anywhere on this site at all and I've tried 3 different browsers looking for it.

Michael,

The "Tools" selection is not on this site, it is for your browser. On mine, Windows Internet Explorer, it is located on the top right hand corner. It is a "pull down menu".

Steve

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.