Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 12 ga. Browning Citori Special trap edition with a 30" invector plus over/under barrel. Very Clean and Very tight still. I have the original box for this item along with all or most of the original manuals too. Also included are 5 chokes and choke key plus a 2 or 3 mm Alan wrench. This item was part of a collection that is being dismantled. I am not a shooter myself but I felt that an item like this should go to people who can appreciate it and use it the way it was intended. I will do my best to answer your questions about this item. Any sale must be conducted through a licensed dealer with all additional costs paid for by the buyer. I am located in wisconsin and can be reached though email vial this site or text at (414)254-2282. Acceptable payments include Cash(in person only), Money order/cashiers check, or paypal transfer.
Browning1.jpg
Browning2.jpg
Browning3.jpg
Browning4.jpg
Browning5.jpg
Browning6.jpg
Browning7.jpg
Browning8.jpg
Browning9.jpg
Browning10.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
That is one nice gun. Sell it as it is don't piece it out to Vultures. If the other potential buyer backs out i will buy it. Check with him and if he is just a lookiloo. Call me and we can make a deal.
Steve

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
Very nice. FYI, no dealer is necessary for sales within your state, Wisconsin in this case.

You can ship it within the state, or sell face to face.

HM

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Very nice. FYI, no dealer is necessary for sales within your state, Wisconsin in this case.

HM
Like I told you last night different rules for so many states
California where I am different also fairly tough if you sold it to me after it arrives here there is a 10 day hold. Pm the other guy and if he backs out text me and we will work out the detail on the sale.
Your gun no pressure on you to sell it to whomever you want.
Going to trap range now hoping no rain..
Steve

HM

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I appreciate all the advice you guys. I've been looking into Federal firearms licensing so that I remain in compliance. One thing I am a little stuck on but plan on talking to some people about is whether I can ship the item myself to the buyers FFL dealer or if I need to have a dealer from my state ship it for me? As of right now no sale is pending. @James Prom was the first to contact me and I am just waiting to hear back on what he would like to do. Thanks again everybody!

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
The advantages of the ffl shipper to the buyer is the ffl shipper
Is regulated by the feds.
It. May feel like a hassel for the seller. to use the ffl to ship. Out of state but keeps the transfer documented as to who paid what. In California along with the shipping letter the guns serial number and price the buyer paid for the item. This allowes California to. Charges taxes on. Firearm.

·
Registered
84 Posts
you can ship the gun yourself. Just have a copy of the FFL where they want it sent to and take it to a UPS hub or FedEx they ship it
I have sold many guns and shipped them without any problems Good luck with the sale BOB

·
Registered
430 Posts
FYI - USPS ships as well with no issues....at least up where I live. Sometimes they're the least expensive as well...mauser

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The advantages of the ffl shipper to the buyer is the ffl shipper
Is regulated by the feds.
It. May feel like a hassel for the seller. to use the ffl to ship. Out of state but keeps the transfer documented as to who paid what. In California along with the shipping letter the guns serial number and price the buyer paid for the item. This allowes California to. Charges taxes on. Firearm.
I figured that part of the reason to track the purchase was to tax it, since we are nearing the tax season this would apply to both buyer and seller, yes? would it be just a state sales tax?

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
I figured that part of the reason to track the purchase was to tax it, since we are nearing the tax season this would apply to both buyer and seller, yes? would it be just a state sales tax?
Not every state is the same. A phone call to your local gun dealer will take care all your questions for your state. The phone call does not obligate you to use their service.
Steve

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
� any luck
Yes! The sale was made on Wednesday in person. We handled it as a private sale. each party received a bill of sale which listed the item and relinquished ownership and all responsibilities to the Buyer; signed by buyer, seller, and a witness. Meeting with them and talking to them was a big factor in deciding to proceed with the sale. I would definitely rate @James Prom as a good buyer.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Yes! The sale was made on Wednesday in person. We handled it as a private sale. each party received a bill of sale which listed the item and relinquished ownership and all responsibilities to the Buyer; signed by buyer, seller, and a witness. Meeting with them and talking to them was a big factor in deciding to proceed with the sale. I would definitely rate @James Prom as a good buyer.
Great job

1 - 19 of 19 Posts