Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like new 90T side panels that have a very nicely engraved Jeff on both plates. My name is not Jeff. Would anyone like to trade for a set of clean side plates? 224-475-7076 Jim Marsh

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
LOL

I'm sorry this made me laugh "my name is not Jeff". Good luck finding new side plates friend. They are out there and have seen them for sale here from time to time. LOL

Matt

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
If you find some guy by the name of Jeff who wants them and he don't have a 90-T send him my way I have a HPAR for sale ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
5,380 Posts
That's not nice.... if you need sideplates, contact the GunDr (Doug Braker) at the website above... he may be able to help you out... former Kolar EE and 90T expert.

Have had him work on both my 90Ts with fantastic results...

Jay Spitz

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
If you leave it there, sooner or later all your friends and shooting companions will nickname you Jeff. Then you will not have to worry about it anymore.

·
Registered
10,884 Posts
My Name Is Jeff!!! But alais Browning said they can't fit them to my BT-100. Now if they came with a free shotgun??? Break-em all. Jeff

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Jeff you should buy this gun. Its your calling....

Matt

·
Registered
375 Posts
Jim,
I'm interested in your side plates. My son's name is Jeff and he shoots a 90 T. Please contact me. I sent you an e-mail yesterday

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
See now i would've been stuck with those side plates forever. Glad you maybe found a Jeff. There ain't too many left anymore. Made that part up.........

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.