Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell my HPAR. I've owned it since July, 2012 and had no problems in that time. If you'd like more information or photos please shoot me a PM and I'll respond as soon as possible. Willing to meet approximately 2 hours in any direction for sale (located in the LaCrosse, WI area).

About the gun.....

Remington 90T HPAR
Serial #26XX
34" barrel, fixed choke, NOT ported
Barrel work completed by Tom Wilkinson (.749 bore - choked .038)
Kick Eez recoil pad
No other work done (that I know of) and none necessary at this time

Pull trigger
Lever right of center
Beautiful wood, no major dings/dents/scratches
Receiver exhibits a purplish hue that is common to these guns (side plates still have great bluing)
No other condition issues of note

**Negrini single gun hardcase INCLUDED.**

$2850 plus shipping through carrier of your choice. Insurance at your discretion. Cash, cashier's check (hold until clear), personal check (hold until clear).

hpar11.jpg
hpar1.jpg View attachment 1527099 hpar3.jpg hpar4.jpg hpar5.jpg hpar6.jpg hpar7.jpg hpar8.jpg hpar9.jpg

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I noticed the top lever was way to the right has this gun had the updates done?
I haven't had the updates done or looked into whether or not they were done by previous owners. I suppose a guy could call Kolar or Doug Braker and see if they have any record of it.

It's my understanding that the locking bolt angle change was already implemented by the factory when the HPAR's serial range came through - I could be mistaken there.

·
Registered
341 Posts
If you could take the forearm off and take a photo of the inside where the slot is, and post it, may be able to tell you if the latch was updated. Gary

·
Registered
705 Posts
That’s a sweet looking 90T, I shot one about 8 months ago that a friend of mine has.. I Fell in love with it. I have had the itch for one ever since then, but I guess I better learn to shoot what I have.. good luck with your sale

1 - 14 of 14 Posts