Trapshooters Forum banner

90T Gunsmiths

1234 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Grade VI
Are there any gunsmiths out there that the 90T shooters send their guns? Years ago, I had Doug B do some trigger work and forearm update. Unfortunately, he is on an extended vacation. I was thinking about sending to to Kolar for annual service, but would rather give a small business the opportunity to generate revenue.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,310 Posts
The young man at Kolar gave me unbelievable service -30 year old gun with out their name on it -- Called on a Thursday - apologized to me they couldn't help me until Tuesday of the next week - drove down and fixed me up while I had lunch. Great to think of the small guy, but Kolar knows how to do it, and do it right.

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The young man at Kolar gave me unbelievable service -30 year old gun with out their name on it -- Called on a Thursday - apologized to me they couldn't help me until Tuesday of the next week - drove down and fixed me up while I had lunch. Great to think of the small guy, but Kolar knows how to do it, and do it right.
You make a very valid point. My original thoughts were to go to a small guy and help someone's business. However, Kolar did make the guns three decades ago!!!!

Thanks for your input!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.