Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 90T that is in near new codition, Updates and barrel was redone by
Kolar. $2400.00 Local sale only. I live near Cincinnati Ohio in Northern KY.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">
</a>

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Comes with a americase but not the one in picture. Rods guns adjustable comb.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">
</a>

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To price is in the first posting.

Something I neglected to state is it is ported by topline.

Also a Friend of mine called Kolar and got all the information they had on what kolar did and the info they have on the barrel.

They did the updates and seviced the trigger, annual service and they rechoked the barrell to .725 and they said the bore was .750. They did not touch the bore as it good and was not off at all to right or left.

I have shot the gun alot and it hits a target great, I have shot it from 16's which I have shot in the high 90's and to the 27 which it still hits a the target well. I also have shot alot farther and see nothing wrong with the choke at all..

Herman63

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello:

I've seen and shot this 90T and can attest for the condition at 98% and a great shooting gun as well. I called Kolar on this gun and they detailed the 90T completely. Kolar completed all of the updates, annual service, trigger set @ 3lbs. and barrel Re-Choked by Kolar.

Great gun, great value and ready to shoot.

Keith

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok looking at the market I will take $2000 cash. Trades are considered

Hows that gunsmoke? lol :)

Thanks for looking, Herman63

·
Registered
236 Posts
for a trade how about a 101 combo,34 inch oversingle ,full choke and 30 nch o/u barrel mod and full and a complete and usable extra receiver? Dan Witcher

·
Registered
8 Posts
Keep the price @$2400.00.These guns are as good as Ljutics and cannot be found too often--Should somebody need/want a very great/reliable gun they can not be better off than with this one. P guns are not as well built and will cost 3x the amount. Hold on to these magnificent guns-they are a once in a generation-and will not be duplicated. Remingtons loss should not be our loss. Would you only pay$4500.00 for a 56 Corvette or for a 65 Mustang? I dont think so.These guns will only appreciate in the short future.All the best to you,Dennis Mastrolia.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.