Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a nice 90T low rib for sale. The gun is in overall excellent shape with nice wood. The stock has been shortened at one time and spacers added to original LOP. I bought this gun as a backup and just recently inherited 2 more so I decided to part with one. I would be glad to send pix's to anyone interested. $ 1550.00 shipped. Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry I should have included that info.

It is a 34" factory ported with an unaltered fixed choke. It does have a pull trigger and in overall great shape.The wood in my opinion is better than alot of 90T wood.It has the adjustable comb and as you can tell has been shortened at on time and now has spacers added. The blueing is nice with no issues.If interested I can be reached @ 217-473-1512 to discuss.

Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
I'll have to agree, it's a steal!! If it doesn't have all the updates, a shooter can have them done and still be at $1800. For a while, updated 90-Ts have hung around the $1900-$2000 mark...more if any option were included.

Oh what the heck...I'm going to help this guy out. To whomever buys this 90-T, I will do the updates, install a Jones unit w/pad, or Graco adj LOP, or a Gra-Coil adj LOP, at a 20% discount!!! If you want it nickel plated, 20% discount!!!

Merry Christmas,

Doug Braker

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
If you have that gun at the end of February, I will buy it. Money is tight now, but I'm going to be in the market for a 90T.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Guy's for all the positve comments. I feel the price is fair considering the stock has been shortened. I never worried about it since it is totally functional and fit me well. Could it be better? Sure it could; it could have been untouched' but just like alot of trap guns out there they get some tweaking!! I agree about the Recoil reducing device hell if I had not received the 2 other my plans were to nickel the receiver and add the recoil device!! That was a super jesture Doug on your behalf, I thank you. MIA Nice deer, Where in CI was it harvested? Again Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
This, right here, is what tells you just how bad the economy sucks...a year ago, this gun would have been gone in hours at $1700~1800.

Same deal on the Perazzi MX14 thread...a $3500~$4,000 gun laying there at 3k, going nowhere.

It's not the guns...just the timing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.