Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of putting choke tubes in my 90t but I'm not sure who I should send it to and what kind of tubes to put in it. If anyone has any info they are willing to share I would appreciate it.
Thanks, George

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
The 90T requires thin wall tubes unless you have one of the rare heavy barrel guns. Briley did mine and they are awesome ( in fact I have never seen any 90t's with anything but brileys)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Mine has Kolars, but if it was me, I'd get Briley's because it seems Kolar wants about 50% more for their work, than anyone else.

Regards,

Chip

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
I almost did not buy this 90T because it had tubes but I can say that they are as good as they get. I would do it again.

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Why alter one of the best fixed, factory choked barrels ever produced. It may get you an extra bird, or two until the confidence again goes back to normal. Then you have to maintain them with grease, and cleaning on a regular basis.

Seems once you find a tube you have confidence in, it is what stays in the barrel all the time anyway.

Not many originals left. Spend the money on a good book of how to build confidence, or one of the many from the big experienced shooters. JMHO

1 - 13 of 13 Posts