Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Don't shoot it anymore and need the room in the safe...Very nice 90T..34" Barrel, not ported, 4 way adj comb, adj butt plate. 14” LOP.. All updates and plating done by Doug Braker. .034 choke..Serial# 2534. Ships in a Remington hard case. Nice tight target smoker. $2250.00 shipped to your FFL. Must accept from non FFL.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Don't shoot it anymore and need the room in the safe...Very nice 90T..34" Barrel, not ported, 4 way adj comb, adj butt plate. 14” LOP.. All updates and plating done by Doug Braker. .034 choke..Serial# 2534. Ships in a Remington hard case. Nice tight target smoker. $2250.00 shipped to your FFL. Must accept from non FFL.
POI?

·
Registered
175 Posts
If that 90 T has a 27 yard pin on the bottom of the grip, I owned it and if so the barrel was cryogenically frozen.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I should clarify that there is one trigger with the gun and I have both hammers for either pull or release, buyers choice at time of purchase. thank you.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'll take it!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Meant to mention(after the fact, due to having flu) that this is just am amazingly beautiful gun. Better than Mark described(if that were possible).

You could not deal with a better seller(or buyer), IMHO.

Thanks,Mark!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts