Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am located in Central PA. I have around 30 cases of Federal Top Gun 1 1/8 2 3/4 dram, mostly 7.5's some 8's.

I would gladly trade them for 1 ounce 2 3/4 dram 7.5's or 8's. Federal Top Gun, Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics or Remington Gun Clubs acceptable. No Rio's.

PM me if interested.

· Premium Member
2,004 Posts
Hi hwcn,
I do not have any ammo to trade with you but would be interested in purchasing from you. I am heading up to the Pennsylvania State shoot on Friday only. I think you wouldn't have much problem selling these but I sure would appreciate a shot at least some of them if you would consider it? I live in SE Pa. ( Philadelphia ) Thank you, hope to hear from you.
Jim Zimak

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi hwcn,
I do not have any ammo to trade with you but would be interested in purchasing from you. I am heading up to the Pennsylvania State shoot on Friday only. I think you wouldn't have much problem selling these but I sure would appreciate a shot at least some of them if you would consider it? I live in SE Pa. ( Philadelphia ) Thank you, hope to hear from you.
Jim Zimak
Jim,

Thank you for the offer. I am not interested in selling outright for a couple of reasons:
Pricing-I have no idea what ammo is going to cost when it is actually available.
Inventory-I shoot twice a week and use my inventory and in these uncertain times, I’d hate to lighten up.

I know 9/8 ounce 2 3/4 dram is a preferred trap load for many and was just looking to swap for 1 ounce 2 3/4 dram which is my preferred load.

Thanks again for your offer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts