Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
8,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to buy a 870 trap Bl./Im open to length and with or without choke tubes. There is a Lady shooter at our club who really likes here 870 but wants to get a trap bl. rather than the field version that she is using now.Im also interested in a 870 with a adjustable comb if anyone has one they are willing to part with. THanks in advance for a reply. George

·
Registered
2 Posts
Remington has a bunch of options that are really cheap compared to buying a new gun, I have found 870's trap for as low as 225 dollars. My friend bought a 1100 with comb and recoil suppressor for 1000 dollars but I found the stock for 250 and that comes with comb which is adjustable. They do have one out for the 870 as well. And as far as barrel goes there are two types a tc= trap choke and tb= trap barrel I think the longest they come in is 32". I hope this might help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I forgot to mention as well that I do have a buddy of mine who makes stocks I don't know what he would charge to make one, but he does really nice work he did one for one of my guns. Just let me know if your interested and I will give him a call and find out if I can give you his contact info.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Google "jack west stocks" They make 1100/870 composite adjustable stocks with matching forends.
Can't go wrong with the 870.......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts