Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A very nice 30in TC bbl and iron 95 to 99 percent. Wood 95 percent. Two small dents I tried to show in the pics. Shot very limited. All original, I replaced the red, sorry kick pad with a new Remington soft pad. This has a Target bbl and the rem choke it came with was market trap full, but was opened up sometime. I bought a 27th remchoke and installed it. A crisp pull trigger and no case. Perhaps I can find something for shipping. $750.00. PM me for any addnl info or pics.
IMG_0199 (1).JPG
IMG_0201.JPG
IMG_0209 (1).JPG
IMG_0214.JPG

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Nice looking TC,

Make a fantastic gun for a new shooter who wants good scores,, Or a great back up/ spare gun for visiting family or friends.

not a bad price.

DGH

·
Banned
109 Posts
This is the last version of the TC, and it has a special over-bored barrel that should only be used with the “trap” marked chokes it came with. Regular rem chokes are made for smaller .727 12 gauge bores and will not screw in flush with the bore in the trap barrel. I think they came with modified, full, and extra full tubes.

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Checked and Rusty is right. ordered another Trap full tube, I fell that the 27th tube I bought will fit , but I did not shoot it.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
My Target marked barrel steps down so that I can use regular chokes. I think there is a built in constriction to the end of these barrels. Remington would certainly have problems if they made a barrel that was .740 but accepted .727 chokes at the inlet.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
A regular Rem. choke will work. The skeet, IC and mod. rem chokes are the same as trap full, super full and extra full. DSCN2597.JPG
Also a Carlson extended sporting clays choke can be used in skeet, IC or Mod.
Or make life simple like I do and just use the regular TB/TC fixed full choke barrel for everything.
Nice late model TC, good luck with your sale.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts