Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
870 TB stock for sale, newer Kickeeze and LOP pad adjuster(14"1/4" to 14 3/4").
$150 plus $10 shipping. Also have slightly used Spear release for 870, $190 shipped.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is the other side, it is higher than field grade and when I look down the rib I see a tight figure 8, can't guarantee what you will see. It is a good stock, nothing fancy but attractive and no cracks.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
P.S. These stocks are easy to shim up or down, you can raise the poi several inches just by adding a small shim on the bottom of receiver. I can tell you more if you need some help on this, have done this on many remington stocks over the years.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would like to know how to shim a 870 to raise point of impact.....I have one that shoots low and to the left.....Thanks Bruce

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First thing you have to do is check the hole in the stock for clearance, enlarge if you must. I use old credit card plastic cut in strips that fit where you want. Just put a strip on the receiver plate on the lower part(wish I knew how to draw a picture on this thing) but if you just look at you will know what it takes. Beretta 391's use shims but trapshooters have been doing this for 40 years. If you know an old trapshooter at your club he should know how to do it. Wish I could help better, it's fairly easy to do after you see it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.