Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for any/all parts specific to the 870 competition guns. Have found a few parts for the gas operated system but would appreciate leads/offers for other parts... Thanks.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I have an 870 Comp. stock for sale. It has been cut 3/8”. Nicely figured wood in excellent condition.

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Good luck finding parts! I have two, one is a shooter the other is as new in the box with manual and hang tag. All I have ever needed was o-rings but I don't shoot rhino rollers either

·
Registered
870 Posts
I had 11 of the comps as for the O rings go to NAPA and ask for their rings for hydraulic O rings they will last 10 times longer and carry one of your old rings and they can match the size and thickness.

Mac

·
Registered
97 Posts
I had 11 of the comps as for the O rings go to NAPA and ask for their rings for hydraulic O rings they will last 10 times longer and carry one of your old rings and they can match the size and thickness.

Mac
I have one left you a pm

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I purchased some parts but still looking for a few of the gas operated items such as:
Piston buffer
Piston retainer spring
O-rings (source or part number from an outside source)
Piston ring
I'll keep all posts above in mind for whole guns/stock...
Thanks again for all responses

·
Vendor
5,226 Posts
I have an 870 Competition that just came in. Appears to be in maybe 90 -95% condition with a Seehase recoil pad. Photos will follow.
Mike Battista
727 410 5212

1 - 12 of 12 Posts