Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for an 870 comp, must be near perfect. Take a look in the back of your safe and see if it's still there.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Hi, I have one that I have not used in over 30 years that I mite sell. I would need to get $675. shipped to let it go. You can call me 218 263 4430 or PM and I can send pic. Its very nice, thanks Jack.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Mine is available if you want one with a moneymaker raised rib and Timney release trigger.
Otherwise all original and in excellent condition.

·
Banned
328 Posts
How about this one? Has been dipped with Birdseye Maple covering - has a couple flaws in finish. Wood forearm and Composite butt stock with Counter Coil recoil unit 14.5 LOP. WILL INCLUDE THE ORIGINAL BUTT STOCK that is also cut to accept the recoil system but needs new finish? Pull trigger and will be very well cleaned before shipping!
Very nice shape and extra soft recoil. 30" barrel choked .038 and crushes birds. Shipped in plastic protective case - nothing fancy! ONLY PROBLEM is I won't be home to ship it until Jan 8th ‼‼ $ 850.00 shipped and insured to your FFL. Thanks, Joe

Attachments

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
I just sold my last all-original one on GunBroker. Can't shoot trap any more so I figured someone who will appreciate it might as well have it.

Ed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts