Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 870 All American Trap which I been having thoughts of selling . I know pictures are necessary to help evaluate but I was hoping to get a range of price to help me decide if I was to part with it. I has been shot no marks on wood some wear on bluing in moving areas. Gun is at least 90% . Choked full, no tubes. checked the book seems like the value in there is somewhat lower than what I see people asking for them, I am just looking for a fair price.
Thanks for any opinions Mac

·
Registered
10,706 Posts
The 870 All American is a nice gun. They were produced in the Remington Custom Shop and given some very nice engraving. In the past I have seen them go for 800 to 1,000 But I guess it is really what the market will bear. Most people would probably want one for a collector piece more than a shooter I think. There are a few of us old" DIE HARD" pump gunners left but, not as many as there used to be. You could check the Blue Book of gun values but those are usually a little bit low ball and meant for dealers for the most part. You might contact Remington and get a Ball Park figure.

·
Vendor
19,861 Posts
A Monte Carlo will sell at about 900. Prob 800 with a strate stock. If it were pristine it would have some minor collector interest. But you said the word about pics. And I doubt the gun is as you describe it.

·
Premium Member
6,134 Posts
Unfortunately for owners of these, they just don't generally command what they probably should as they aren't significantly desirable in the collector sense. Because of this, prices can very substantially. Jacks pricing is more inline with probability for a sale. You can also tack on $200-300 more just to see if there's an interested party in the audience.

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts