Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this shotgun from a member on this site a almost three years ago. I have put about 1000 rds through it myself and probably have not shot it for over a year. I am using the original sellers pictures and description as the gun looks exactly the same and is in the same shape as when he sold it to me (and he can take far better pictures than I can apparently). The only change is that I have changed the ejector spring to just an extractor (old spring is in a bag and can be replaced).

Asking $1000 plus shipping for it to your FFL, will give you an inspection period to send it back if you aren't happy with it.

"
1986 Browning BT99 34", 14" LOP, no porting, competition or 'finger groove' forearm, take down lever is to the right (see photo), invector chokes, unknown round count, adjustable Kick Eez pad and left hand comb by Tron with all included spacers and wrenches.

Gun has a few nicks and scratches, bluing is very good for the age. Slight galling on hinge.

Aluminum Browning Case, foam is in fair shape and one of the latches pops open on occasion.

"

There are a few more pictures I have, but it wouldn't let me upload more than ten right now, I can send or take more for those that are interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I would also be interested in trades. I am really looking for an 870 20 gauge combo but am also open to any 3.5" hunting guns. I will consider other trades as well hunting gear or otherwise.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a Remington wing master that shoots 3.5 inch shells I'd be interested in trading. It's literally had 75 shells shot through it. I purchased it new in 2005

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok the pictures are low quality due to lighting however I think they convey the few things I was asked to illustrate: the galling, the major nicks, matching SN

Thanks

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts