Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, turned 83 last week and 2014 will be my 71st. year of competition (30 with rifle). A wonderful sport that has taken Barbara and I all over the world.

My health is good, but the ravages of age on my eyesight, reflexes and all that keep me from shooting as much or as well as I'd like. Can still release a trigger on my K-80 and will keep it up as long as I can.

Had a great time with reloading and sighting in the deer rifles I gave to my Grandson and Great Grandson for Christmas and continue to enjoy the direction of research by people who are a lot smarter than I.

All you young whipper snappers keep grinding up the birds.

Hank Cross

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Happy belated Birthday. I wished I had found the sport long before I did so I too could have possibly had the years shooting such as you have. I can only imagine the hundreds, perhaps thousands of great people you have met over the years.

Here is to many many more years of good health and enjoyable shooting for you.

·
Molon Labe
11,990 Posts
Another happy belated birthday, and I also hope to be going like you are when I get that age

·
Registered
685 Posts
hank you have reached the status of being an old target chaser. god bless and keep on shooting and meeting great people have a great day howard

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Congratulations Hank..

How wonderful to have been able to enjoy the sport that long...Not many have been so blessed!!

Happy Birthday and Best regards...Stan

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
Hank, you're an inspiration to all those younger whipper snapppers. lol

Keep on keeping on!!!

I plan on doing the same.

Hauxfan!

·
Administrator
8,518 Posts
Good for you!!! Keep rolling,I hope Im able to do the same when I get there:) My dad will be 81 in april this year and was out today in the NW Montana winter weather today about high 20s to low 30s working on his handicap shooting.Respectfully George

1 - 11 of 11 Posts