Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and i am sure the us population will still buy their vacume cleaners so i would move to mexico too.

bill

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
With the amount of homes being built,,,,not too many central vacs being put into existing homes,,,,maybe their sales are so low that they have to move or go out of business,,,,going to be a lot more of this if the economy doesn't turn around quick,,,,these smaller companies don't have enough capital to hang on for long,,,,and the banks "forgot" what the first $350B was for!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
What a lot of you Yanks don`t understand is that most of the world has had your multinationals bleeding their economies for years, coke , exxon etc
Welcome to the club, china now

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
So now you want to tell a Swedish Co. where they can make their products. We live in an Global economy, accept it (don't include Chinese garbage.)

Don

·
Registered
155 Posts
skeet2day

I noticed the same thing. I try to buy Musselman's apple juice as it says from 100% USA apples. I now read food labels for any indication of where it's from.

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Bill: I read perfectly well and if you didn't want to trash the Swedish Co. you wouldn't have posted. What's your fricking point?? Making justification for yourself.

Don

·
Registered
226 Posts
I think I am the last shooting coat company who is %100 made in the USA. USA leather and zippers, good stuff and does not cost alot more. Backfence

·
Registered
3 Posts
It is a global economy and we have to accept it. Where is the gun you are shooting from? Where are the parts in your computer, TV, cell phone, and DVD made. We have to go with the flow. Ron

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.