Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is this a salt gun? I am looking for an o/u. I don't know anything about old browings. Is buyer able to have inspection and firing rights, to see if it functions well? If not satified buyer pays shipping back. What would be your bottom dollar? I have a new style bt99 grade 3 with factory cones out. been shot about a 500 shells if that shoots too high for me, Mc stock. I am interested Thanks Donnie Where are you located? I am in northeast ohio Thanks again. Donnie

·
Premium Member
3,387 Posts
Check out this link: http://www.artsgunshop.com/ Will tell you all you need to know about Browning and salt gun issues. I had a nib Grade I Superposed which I found had salt wood. Paid $1875; Sold it for $950. Life is hard. Regards, Ed

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
US2: I'd love to buy it. But every time I spend my money on a nice gun like this that I wasn't looking for, the gun I was really saving/looking for magically appears!

-Gary

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
i had this gun with the 5/16ths rib that had 100 shells thru it when i bought it 4 years ago..i sold it to a friend & now when i mention buying it back,he just laughs at me.mine was mechanical triggers also. dwain

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi: I got one up on you here is my prized 1963 browning lightning superposed. Yes it is new with all the paperwork. My dad bought it new in 63. Enjoy the pic...
bultobill_2011_2703.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.