Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Super clean, well-kept 725 with 32" barrels and an adjustable comb. These seem to be difficult to get, especially in the used market for good reason. I spent weeks researching and bought this gun, only to stumble into a great deal on my dream K-80 within a few months. I've put roughly 500 rounds through it. Receiver was ultrasonic cleaned and firing pins were polished. No issues with the gun although I did use nylon spacers under the comb to help out Browning's questionable hardware choices. No major flaws anywhere (what looks like a scratch or crack is a dog hair from taking pictures on the floor). The wood is nothing special, but I haven't seen a 725 that is.

Gun will ship in/includes factory box, 5 factory extended Invector DS tubes, two additional factory trigger shoes, and the replacement fiber optic rods/holder. I also have available for sale separately the set of 7 Briley chokes below that I will give the buyer first right of refusal on.

Asking $2,900 $2,800 $2,700 shipped CONUS.

Your FFL must be willing to receive from an individual. Gun is located in central IA and can be shot/seen in person. Listing will be cross-posted, but first "I'll take it" post by timestamp gets it. Thanks all.

Musical instrument Wood Gun accessory Tints and shades Office supplies
Wood Automotive exterior Tints and shades Gun accessory Natural material
Wood Twig Tints and shades Metal Flooring
Brown Wood Natural material Fashion accessory Leather
Brown Rectangle Wood Font Wood stain
Font Line Electronic device Foot Electric blue
Office supplies Writing implement Material property Font Tints and shades

1 - 4 of 4 Posts