Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a Dodo. :icon_smile:

First the good news: I had the ejector springs replaced in my new Citori 725 and they work great - fantastic actually!

Now the bad news: What I apparently missed in the manual was the "new feature" that allows you to easily select ejector or extractor mode inside the forearm on the 725.

Opps.

·
Registered
337 Posts
What a Dodo. :icon_smile:

First the good news: I had the ejector springs replaced in my new Citori 725 and they work great - fantastic actually!

Now the bad news: What I apparently missed in the manual was the "new feature" that allows you to easily select ejector or extractor mode inside the forearm on the 725.

Opps.
Lol I didn't know that either but I remember slamming Browning about doing that on the BT-100 and none of their other guns on your earlier post.............inserting foot in mouth:3schild40:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interesting twist, I changed the SES over last night before heading over to the club for a round and it appears that a "combination" of changing the springs and putting the selector into extract mode lifts the empty shells (single or double) just enough (~1/8 inch) to get a good finger hold. Closing and cocking is also noticeably easier (especially on a new gun). A pair of snap caps barely move - understandable, but for spent shells it's perfect. Go figure.

Now if I could just stop lifting my head while shooting......:y:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts