Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot get the Reloading Web site or the Powder Web site to pull up the load I am looking. My computer now only shows the new format. 24gram data is now missing from the new data. Can someone with the old format please run a screen shot or PM me the load for the following:
Remington Hull
w209 Primer
700x Powder
24 gram shot.
Looking for something close to the 1350fps Bunker speed.

Thanks in advance.

· Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you waverider.
Idustem, that's the problem. I cannot get the 24gr data from the "Reloading Site" or the "Powder Web Page". The updated pages for Chrome browsers no longer lists a 24 gr load.

Hopefully, Hodgdon will get their site and all the data back in order soon.

Thank you for your assistance.

· Perazzi MX10RS
2,093 Posts
Thank you waverider.
Idustem, that's the problem. I cannot get the 24gr data from the "Reloading Site" or the "Powder Web Page". The updated pages for Chrome browsers no longer lists a 24 gr load.

View attachment 1742806
Hopefully, Hodgdon will get their site and all the data back in order soon.

Thank you for your assistance.
Shows for me just fine in Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Brave and Opera on computer and Android.

Here it is in the latest version (89.0.4389.82) of Chrome browser:

· Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Idustem: Thank you. I'll check into updating my browser. All my devises show the format I posted. Wonder why the differences. I did call Hodgdon to verify. The person helping said they changed web hosting companies a while back and it hasn't been right since the change. Your screen shot appears to have a different version of a similar page. My screens all have the BUY option and limited data. Previously they only had the complete set of loading data.

Thanks again.

· Premium Member
30,370 Posts
Idustem: Thank you. I'll check into updating my browser. All my devises show the format I posted. Wonder why the differences. I did call Hodgdon to verify. The person helping said they changed web hosting companies a while back and it hasn't been right since the change. Your screen shot appears to have a different version of a similar page. My screens all have the BUY option and limited data. Previously they only had the complete set of loading data.

Thanks again.
Try clearing your browser history.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.