Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
457 Posts
I bought an 8 lb jug from Brownell's several days ago for around $195 shipped with discount. Gamaliel's had it at Tennessee State Shoot for $199.95. I passed on Gamaliel since I already had a jug to take care of me for a while.

· Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Powder Valley just posted extra Lite and 4# of 20/28

· Registered
553 Posts
I stopped buying powder about 2 months ago; last batch of 700X was $140 from my regular supplier. 2X4s hit almost $12 about 6 weeks ago outside of Chicago, only took about 3 weeks before the big box stores began to lower the price. Why sell for less when there are folks panicking that it will keep going up, so better buy now. Worked well for the real estate market in 2008.

· Registered
36,813 Posts
Biden bucks = inflation. Get used to it kids, Jimmy Carter part 2 is here.
With Democrats trying to fix all future elections it will continue for many decades.

Reactions: henrydog

· Premium Member
30,370 Posts
With Democrats trying to fix all future elections it will continue for many decades.
Let’s invade Mexico and take over Jalisco State or at least Guadalajara. Form enough of a government to kill the narcos and keep out the rest of the Mexican people once we succeed in pacifying the place.

Or we could do that here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.