Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has been alot of discussions on this topic, shot size.

Me, I use both! I can tell no difference in 25 pounds of either, especially when using my new shooting glasses! I call this stationary trap and it can be done sitting down! Enclosing a couple of pictures to prove my point!
biff_2008_0303127.jpg

biff_2008_0303128.jpg

biff_2008_0303129.jpg

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I'm Curious about the device on the end of your barrel???

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
The Biffer fools those paper punchers with his "Homeless Joe" rifle and wearin that outfit!! They spot him a few points and the Biffer takes their marbles!! :)

Hap

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I forgot to mention this just happened to be Dress Up Day at the Green River GC and as usual I wore my very best! I sneaked out of the house as I didn't want my new bride to see me in that outfit, I would have had lipstick stains all over the collar as irresistible as I am to her!

Eddie, you were very correct about the Xray Glasses, grabbed the wrong pair as I thought I had the "Center Ring Never Miss" glasses(these are the ones I used to use when I shot trap but were confisticated when I broke too many in a row!) I definitely had the wrong pair at this shoot, if you know what I mean!!
That tuner on the end of the barrel works better than tinfoil and gets more stations! Oh,I forgot to mention it is only a rubber band gun.

Hap, I'm still learning and it is more expensive than learning to play poker in Las Vegas!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.